Thursday, January 8, 2009

Share!

Hare Krishna,
Everyday we hear so many things but how much do we retain from it. Writing it down is said to make a longer, lasting impression on our minds. Purity in hearing can be attributed to purity in thoughts and eventually purity in actions. Writing down what we hear makes us retrieve the information when the circumstance demands an appropriate action. it makes us introspect and act in a way pleasing to Guru and Kishna. This is my attempt to have a place where i can share my thoughts and realizations of impressions that words of great souls have made on my mind. In this journey i envision growing as a more wholesome person where my thoughts will always match my actions. I pray to Srimati Radharani and the Guru Parampara to please bless me in this endeavor.

No comments: